My strong passion for music sparked an interest in wanting to work on festivals, which I have been doing since 2016. First starting off with volunteering at local small festivals in my hometown part-taking in roles such as crewing and rigging assistance which helped me to understand all the different roles involved and establish personal connections that could get me other jobs.
Over the past few years, my roles as a freelance event professional have sent me to many different places around the country, some even overseas. Some of the roles I have experienced and performed include:
- Crew and Rigging
- Artist Liaison
- Merchandise Management
- Operations Management
Some of the clients I have worked with include:
- Brighton & Hove Pride CIC (Brighton Pride Festival)
- Delta Crew/Impact Productions (The Masked Ball)
- Global Media Entertainment (Capital FM Jingle Bell Ball)
- Live Nation (Venue Management, Cardiff Motorpoint Arena)
- Mainstage Festivals (KALA and Anjunadeep, Albania)
- Motion Bristol (Permanent Artist Liaison Team)
- Orchard Live (Bath Festivals)
- SW1 Productions (Boardmasters Music Festival)
Available for commissions worldwide, please visit the contact page to express your interest in hiring me for your next event.